Monday 27 March 2017

Hostess Monday

Hello there and a big welcome. Over on the Digital Delights Blog it is my turn to be the Hostess for Hostess Monday.

I have done a little tutorial on how to make a shadow box card, one of my favourite cards to do!

Here is the card:


I have use Darla Duck Set which is available here along with a sentiment from the Easter Sentiments Set which is available here. Coloured with my Copics and papers from Nitwits.  I used Spellbinders Label 13, Cheery Lynn Banners, Star Flower Cluster from Sue Wilson, Butterfly from Dienamics.  A Martha Stewart punch for the border with some gems and pearl string from my stash.

A side view:


Details of how to make a Shadow Box Card are on my post on the Digital Delights Blog.

Thank you so much for calling!




1 comment:

coops said...

So gorgeous Susan.really sweet image and I love your pretty design and colours ;D

xx coops xx